Month One - Introduction To Arch Drawing And Design
- Freehand Drawing 1.0 – Fundamental Box Perspectives
- Technical Drawing 1.0 – Axonometrics And Triple Projection
- Freehand Drawing 1.1 – Cube And Prism Building Sketches
- Technical Drawing 1.1 – Simple Volumes Projection, Axonometrics And Sketches
- Freehand Drawing 1.2 – Simple Volumes Composition
- Technical Drawing 1.2 – Constructed Shadows Axonometrics
- Freehand Drawing 1.3 – The Classical Orders Of Architecture
Month Two - Technical And Freehand Drawing Essentials
Month Three - Advanced Drawing Techniques
BONUSES (for the first 100 people who join)
Ebook to do your own reading up on learning architectural drawing.
1.) My ebook on architectural drawing
This book will help you delve deep in what it means to really grow your drawing abilities as an architect. Complements the course. Audiobook also included.
Join the arch drawing community
2.) Private facebook mastermind group
Study alongside your peers, get live feedback on your work, join the community and grow all your abilities at once.
Extra bonus training to adapt your drawing skills to the digital medium
3.) Tablet sketching trainings
Adapt all you learned in traditional drawing to the digital mediul with these bonus trainings.
- Lectures 23
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 514
- Assessments Yes
The title of the course sounds a bit daunting
when in fact it is a good course in which to become confident in using the measuring and drawing tools one has to purchase in order to complete the course, and, I am becoming more aware of using tone and shadow and good outlines in the process. I am becoming more confident in perspective as I go along, too. There is a lot to take in. The instructor is obviously very experienced and explains the course very carefully. There are skills here to be learn t that anyone who wants to draw well, most definitely needs to understand. I really enjoy the attention to geometric symmetry when drawing entourage/people/faces.