Read very carefully:
Who do we contact?
Architectural Graphics LLC. only contacts individuals who specifically request that we do so or in the event that they have signed up to receive our free newsletters or have purchased one of our products.
What information do we collect?
Architectural Graphics LLC. collects information in two categories:
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- name and e-mail address – provided by you for registration to receive our free newsletters.
- name, postal address, phone and credit card information – provided by you when purchasing our products.
- demographic information – used to improve our marketing, products and services.
All such information is strictly protected and used only for delivering the content and products the user has signed up for or purchased, or for finding other men and women who may find our information valuable. This information is NEVER used for other purposes and is NEVER shared with 3rd parties for their own use.
There is a single exception to this. Say you were subscribed to some newsletter such as “modern world fashion” and the editors ran a promotion of our site within it, and you followed over to our site, then subscribed to our newsletter, then at a later date you unsubscribed.
In that case, we have to provide back to “modern world fashion” your email address, so they can exclude you from our future mailings. No other information other than email address is provided and that email address is used ONLY to suppress our future emails to you. This scenario accounts for less than 1% of our newsletter subscribers.
A note about demographic information:
We contract with information providers that help us better understand people visiting our sites and advertise to those who find our content relevant. We may share PII with such companies provided that they have explicit policies to not share our data with any other parties and solely for the purpose of helping us understand our customers better. This technique is also called “database marketing”. It is practiced by virtually every US corporation. Every US consumer can assume that there is a fair amount of available data about them, including personal data such as buying preferences and education level.
There is no central “opt out” place that we are aware of. There are efforts underway to reach a standard that would apply automatically based on browser settings.
Regardless of the state of privacy as a whole, you can avoid us finding out extra demographic information about you by doing the following:
- email us using our contact page
- in the subject line write: “Privacy – opt out of demographic information”
- make sure you enter the same email that you provided as customer or subscriber
- Anonymous Usage History (non PII)
This information is strictly limited to the history of activities that the user engaged in while on our site. it does NOT include any personally identifiable information (PII).
For example, the string “sub+customer” in a cookie (see below for what cookies are) might indicate that you are both a subscriber AND a customer.
The purpose of this information is to improve your experience.
For example, by storing the fact that you are already a subscriber, we do not need to bother you with an irrelevant subscriber box.
Similarly, by noting that you are a customer, we can “bookmark” the last video frames you watched in our member area and remind you of this the next time you visit.
There is a small subset of this history that we use with 3rd parties, such as Google, for the purpose of measuring and improving the efficacy of advertising campaigns.
Some of these third parties, aggregate such information across many websites. This allows them to identify users who are more likely to be interested in specific offerings like fashion, sports, education and so on.
As an Internet user, you may experience the results of such aggregation by noticing how the ads displayed on Yahoo, for example, better match your interests (the optimistic scenario), or at least more closely match a website that you recently visited.
Whether you find this annoying and spooky or helpful and relevant, or perhaps both, you are in good company. This area of Internet advertising is new and controversial. The tradeoff between privacy vs. commercial efficiency has a long history, for example the “Do not call” list.
In any event, it is likely that either the government or the industry will adopt some form of “opt out” capability in the future to address these concerns.
What are cookies/clear GIFs and how do we use them?
First, what is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that I/we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. You can find more information about web cookies here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for you to use the features available on this website. They include, for example, the ability to login and post a comment.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize, track, and count the number of visitors who come to this website. They also allow us to track broken pages on the website and to count what visitors do when they click through the website.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies allow us to track and remember your preferences for our website. For example, we can personalized content for you, greet you by name and/or remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies or advertising cookies. These cookies allow us to deliver advertisements that match your interest level and browsing history. They also allow us to limit the number of times you see a particular ad.
We use two different kinds of cookies on this website: First party and third party cookies (both defined in detail on the wikipedia link above).
These cookies are specifically about doubleyourdating.com and track your usage of this website. These cookies are considered essential for the website to operate correctly. These cookies, none of which capture personally identifiable information, include:
- Visitor ID – this cookie is a numeric value that identifies unique visitors and provides coherence and consistency to a site visit- it is anonymous and contains no personally identifying information;
- Page number – this cookie identifies the page you are on;
- Session ID – this cookie identifies your website session;
- Test – this cookie checks whether or not your browser supports cookies;
- Third-party cookies
- This website sets different types of third-party cookies to track usage, social sharing and more. These cookies are not under my/our control, and serve to help us understand the visitors who come to the website, as well as support our connection to other third party sites. (Again, see the wikipedia page above for detailed explanations of third party services/cookies).
Included in our list of third-party cookies are the following services:
- Social sharing plugin– a cookie is used when you use the social sharing service on our website to share a link with LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc. More information about the
- Facebook’s policy is here: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Infusionsoft: https://www.infusionsoft.com/legal/data-protection-faq
Your rights with cookies:
Cookies are set by many entities and may include the website’s owners/developers/managers, plugins, third-party providers, advertisers and anyone else who collects or uses the website’s data.
As a user of this (or any) website, you can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of some, or all cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the site.
To learn how to block cookies, simply go to Google and type in “how do I block cookies” on whatever browser you use (Chrome, Firefox etc.) and you will find the details needed to block some or all cookies on your browser.
Like many other commercial sites, our site utilizes standard technologies called “cookies” and clear GIFs to collect information about how our Site is used. A cookie is a small data text file, which a website stores on your computer’s hard drive (if your web browser permits) that can later be retrieved to identify you to us. Cookies were designed to help a website recognize a user’s browser as a previous visitor and thus save and remember any preferences that may have been set while the user was browsing the site. A cookie cannot be read by a website other than the one that set the cookie. A cookie cannot pass on a computer virus or capture any of the Personally Identifiable information.
Clear GIFs: At times, we work with third-party service partners that employ clear GIFs (also known as pixel tags, single pixel GIFs, web beacons or action tags) for our benefit to help us measure advertising effectiveness. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of our users. The main difference between the two is that clear GIFs are invisible on the page and are much smaller, about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. Clear GIFs are not tied to your Personally Identifiable Information and only track the visitor traffic and behavior to and on our Site.
Clear GIFs can “work with” existing cookies on a computer if they are both from the same website or advertising company. That means, for example, that if a person visited “www.companyX.com”, which uses an advertising company’s clear GIF, the website would match the clear GIFs identifier and the advertising company’s cookie ID number, to show the past online behavior for that computer. This collected information can be shared with the advertising company. We do, at times, provide such information to our third-party advertising service partners, but that information never includes personally identifiable information.
How do we store your email information?
Your email information (email address, first name) is stored at the list server that delivers DDMI newsletters. Your information can only be accessed by those who help manage those lists in order to deliver e-mail to those who would like to receive DDMI’s newsletters.
All of the newsletters that are sent to you by Architectural Graphics LLC. include an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from our newsletters by unsubscribing here.
If you have purchased any of my programs, you will continue to receive mailings related to your purchase. If you are an affiliate partner, then you will continue to receive mailings related to our affiliate program. If you would like to be removed from any of these mailings, please contact my support team and they can assist you.
In addition to the non-personally identifiable data collected by cookies, this website also offers the ability to contact with us via contact forms, newsletter registration forms, downloadable ebooks, free downloadable gifts, webinars and other similar files.
Information and informational items are provided in exchange for adding your email address and possibly your name, business and or website information to one of our mailing lists. All mailing lists are stored and executed via Infusionsoft for the sole purpose of communicating information, as well as occasional marketing of services and products. Each mailing list will specifically detail what type of emails you may receive and possibly the frequency. You may unsubscribe from said email list(s) at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided in every email.
Your information is never shared or sold to others for marketing purposes, and is only shared with third party services as necessary and explained above. If at any time you wish to opt out of communication, email, or to have your data deleted, please direct your request to the email, address and/or phone number below.
This policy may be changed at any time at Architectural Graphics LLC. discretion. If we should update this policy, we will post the updates to this page on our Website. This policy was revised May 28, 2018.
Architectural Graphics LLC.
18, Vasile Lascar Str,
Ap 21, 020491