1. Classical architecture = analytical architecture
2. Renaissance – horizontals and vertical to keep the detailing ordered
3. Understand the classical orders, these are the fundamentals of drawing classical architecture.
1. Focus on getting the proportions right
2. Make the simple volumes look good with spatial depth, cast shadows, and simple graphics.
3. Understand the conceptual importance of each building
If you want to apply what you are reading here to your work, then here’s a free 5-day course I created for you. You can access it here 100% free of charge and you will take your drawing skills to the next level! See you on the other side