Learn Key Architectural Drawing Techniques with Just 30 Minutes of Practice/Day!
5 Daily, 30 minute lessons directly in your inbox
BONUS: Workbook on The Three Types of Perspective
If You Are Advanced:
- This is the best refresher course out there – you will recap essential principles of architectural drawing.
- You will build up on your weak spot – be it technical or freehand.
- You will add an extra level of depth to principles you already know – constructed perspective / architectural compositions / constructed shadows.
If You Are A Complete Beginner:
- The best start in the world for learning architectural drawing – both freehand and technical.
- You will save a lot of wasted time spinning around in circles – really, the info in the course gets you a solid base in drawing.
- Go through each lesson three times, to understand it – send over work for review if you want my input (which will save you more time and spinning around in circles).
The Only Tools You Need:
A dozen A4 sheets.
2-3 sharpened 2B pencil.
30 and 45 degree triangles