Line Drawing Advanced
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 141
- Assessments Yes
Time to take your architectural line drawing to the next level!In this course you will learn how to draw advanced architectural objects by freehand or using a triangle.
We will mainly focus on be on detailing – how to correctly sketch and draw detailed architectural drawings at line level.
- Get used to drawing extremely detailed line drawing of buildings
- Be more comfortable and confident while freehand sketching
- Get a clear crisp line drawing for architecture drawings where it will be easy to render after
In this course you will learn:
- Recap on line drawing for two point and one point perspective
- Extremely detailed renaissance, mannerist and classical architecture at line drawing level
- Modern architecture line drawing where you need to add a lot of proportion and precision
- Cars and space ship line drawing, get details right at freehand level
- Furniture exercise where again you need to mix proportion within freehand sketching
- Detailed interior sketching at freehand level
- Four types of houses with different structural systems
- Draw a wooden structure gazebo
- A metal structure industrial warehouse one point perspective
This course is very challenging as it will force you to tackle line drawing at a very complex level.
But if you make it through, then you got a solid skill that you can use for anything else you want in architecture.
Do not get this course unless you are ready to make a massive forward leap in your skill.
Click on the ‘add to cart’ button and I will see you on the inside,