Interior Design 101
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English
- Students 207
- Assessments Yes
If you are an interior designer, studying interior design or wanting to study interior design, not knowing how to draw is complete rubbish.
Check Out The Full FREE Lessons:
- The fundamentals of architectural composition that later translate to designing interior spaces.
- The key box perspective that help you understand everything you will be drawing for interior design.
- A simple kitchen layout in crazy detailed one-point perspective, 1:50 floorplan and 1:20 axonometric.
- Eight examples of designer chairs which you will later use as entourage for all your interior perspectives.
- A bathroom, rendered in a conservative color composition – 1:50 floorplan, 1:20 axo, one-point perspective.
- How to draw and design a master bedroom in a complementary color composition – 1:50 floorplan, 1:20 axo and constructed interior perspective.
- How to draw and design a living room rendered in a realistic color composition – 1:50 floorplan, 1:20 cavalier axo and detailed perspective.
- Get a solid understanding of basic architectural interior spaces, their functionality and how to draw an design them .
- Understand and be able to draw any interior space in a correct and expressive way.
- Learn universal graphics principles for all your interior designs, make any interior design drawings looks good.
To sum things up, this is what you will get:
- Full lifetime access to this training and all the future updates.
- Over 20 hours of HD-quality video content.
- 90 videos teaching you 9 essential lessons to learn architectural technical drawing.
- 18 video crits that show you how your work should look like.
- 9 printer-ready PDFs.
- 3 BONUS lessons from different architectural drawing trainings.
100% satisfaction guarantee, 30-day refund to back everything up
Look, I want this course to be the best investment you ever made in your professional career. I am most definitely not perfect, but I do believe my courses are the best in the world! But hey, if for any reason the course isn’t what you expected, then feel free to ask me for a 100%, no hassle, no-questions-asked refund for the first 30 days! Fair is fair, you tried the training, it didn’t rise to the level of expectation so you get all your money back (and you can even keep the training, that is fine).
Introduction To Drawing Interior Design
Basic Interior Design
Complex Interior Design
Interior Design 101 Bonuses