Architectural Drawing Academy
- Lectures 132
- Quizzes 0
- Duration > 100 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 32
- Assessments Yes
– The most complete Architectural drawing training ever – 150+ lessons and 1000+ premium videos.
– Build your own unique drawing style and express your own unique architecture vision.
– Master both freehand and technical drawing.
– Upgrade your design skills in architecture.
– Upgrade your design skills in interior, product, landscape and urban design.
– Finally learn the dreaded descriptive geometry.
– Learn to tablet sketch.
What Students Say After Working With Me
I think that drawing lessons are the most important things for a student and a future architect regarding architectural drawing.None of these would be possible without the help of a person that understands how important are your ideas and imagination. I can say that I feel fortunate that I was part of “something different”.
I’ve started from a beginner in drawing. Each lesson is efficiently organised in order to get the maximum amount of knowledge. By attending this course, I developed my own drawing skills and I got out a deeper understanding of buildings. I definitely recommend.
If you dream of becoming an architect or of refining your architectural talents, this course is highly recommended. Lessons are well explained and you get to do a lot of interesting exercises. Very great couse.
I’ve learned so many things about architecture and design for the past 9 months. I am really glad I took part of Michael’s courses and I would happly recommend them to anyone who is interested in architecture!
I think that Michael’s courses is really fantastic. Being able to go to a class with someone who knows and cares about the material so much is a blessing .He is a genuinely good proffesor who cares a lot about the success of his students . I really enjoyed this courses. 10/10 would recommend.
I have truly enjoyed the FreehandArchitecture class.I’ve been taking this course last year and every lesson helped me improving my drawing.This course will take you from having little knowledge in drawing to creating advanced architecture drawings with deep understanding of drawing fundamentals.You only need to be patient,persistent and motivate to achieve really good skills.
Your lessons were all I needed to learn the design of architecture and not only. With their help, I managed to learn in 7 months how to draw expressively and sensitively, and the drawings I am doing now, with everything I have learned are even better than those my friends do after studying 4 years at the art high school.
Access the full lessons and learn at your own pace – Join with a recurring $20/month payment plan, cancel anytime.
- Access Arch Drawing Academy Facebook Group
- Lesson #1 Freehand Drawing 1.0 – Fundamental Box Perspectives Copy
- Lesson #2 Freehand Drawing 1.1 – Cube And Prism Building Sketches Copy
- Lesson #3 – Inner Game Of Architectural Drawing Copy
- Lesson #6 Freehand Drawing 1.2 – Simple Volumes Composition Copy
- Lesson #11 Freehand Drawing 1.4 – Real Life Objects Composition Copy
- Lesson #4 Freehand Drawing 1.5 – Constructed Perspective Copy
- Lesson #5 Freehand Drawing 1.6 – Self-Portrait Composition Copy
- Lesson #6 Freehand Drawing 1.7 – Barrel Vault Pavilion Copy
- Freehand Drawing 1.0 – Perspective I Copy
- Freehand Drawing 1.1 – Perspective II Copy
- Freehand Drawing 1.2 – Perspective III Copy
- Freehand Drawing 1.3 – Perspective IV Copy
- Freehand Drawing 2.2 – Cube House Copy
- Freehand Drawing 2.4 – Cylinder House Copy
- Freehand Drawing 2.3 – Prism House Copy
- Freehand Drawing 2.5 – Four Types Of Houses Copy
- Freehand Drawing 2.6 – Wooden Structure I Copy
- Freehand Drawing 2.7 – Steel Structure Copy
- Freehand Drawing 2.9 – Art Pavilion Part I – Abstract Art Composition Copy
- Freehand Drawing 4.0 – Cube On A Diagonal House Copy
- Freehand Drawing 4.3 – Organic Architecture And Blobitecture Copy
- Freehand Drawing 4.1 – Office Building Copy
- Freehand Drawing 4.2 – Tower Building Copy
- Freehand Drawing 4.4 – Origami Architecture Copy
- Freehand Drawing 3.7 – Abstract Architecture Composition I Copy
- Lesson #1 Technical Drawing 1.0 – Axonometrics And Triple Projection Copy
- Lesson #2 Technical Drawing 1.1 – Simple Volumes Projection, Axonometrics And Sketches Copy
- Lesson #3 Technical Drawing 1.2 – Constructed Shadows Axonometrics Copy
- Lesson #4 Technical Drawing 1.3 – Barrel Vaults Isometrics Copy
- Lesson #5 Technical Drawing 1.4 – Cube On Diagonal Copy
- Lesson #6 Technical Drawing 1.5 – Spatial Vision Axonometrics Copy
- Lesson #7 Technical Drawing 1.6 – Four Types Of Axonometric Copy
- Lesson #8 Technical Drawing 1.7- Descriptive Geometry Axonometrics Copy
- Lesson #9 Technical Drawing 1.8 – Intersections Copy
- Technical Drawing 1.0 – Basic Descriptive Geometry Copy
- Technical Drawing 1.1 – Octahedron, Cylinder And Cone Copy
- Technical Drawing 1.2 – Spheres I Copy
- Technical Drawing 1.3 – Spheres II Copy
- Technical Drawing 1.4 – Spheres III Copy
- Technical Drawing 1.5 – Intermediary Descriptive Geometry 1 Copy
- Technical Drawing 1.6 – Intermediary Descriptive Geometry 2 Copy
- Technical Drawing 1.7 – Pyramids And Volumes Copy
- Technical Drawing 1.8 – Intermediary Hexagonal Volumes Copy
- Technical Drawing 1.9 – Point, Line, Plane Copy
- Technical Drawing 2.0 – Planar Projections 1 Copy
- Technical Drawing 2.1 – Planar Projections 2 Copy
- Technical Drawing 2.3 – Complex Sections 1 Copy
- Technical Drawing 2.4 – Complex Sections 2 Copy
- Technical Drawing 2.5 – Complex Volume Dodecahedron Copy
- Technical Drawing 2.6 – Complex Volume Icosahedron Copy
- Technical Drawing 2.7 – Roofing 1 Copy
- Technical Drawing 2.8 – Roofing 2 Copy
- Technical Drawing 2.9 – Intersections 1 – Prisms, Cylinders, Cones Copy
- Technical Drawing 3.0 – Intersections 2 – Cubes And Pyramids Copy
- Technical Drawing 3.1 – Intersections 3 – Advanced Prisms And Pyramids Copy
- Technical Drawing 3.2 – Expert Constructed Shadows 1 Copy
- Technical Drawing 3.3 – Planar Projections Recap Copy
- Technical Drawing 3.4 – Complex Intersections Copy
- Sketch Pavilions Copy
- Organic Furniture Copy
- Materials I Copy
- Materials II Copy
- Organic Product Design Copy
- Fountain Design Copy
- Sketch Cars Copy
- Functioning (Exploded Perspectives) Copy
- Backpacks Copy
- Head Copy
- Trainers Copy
- Bottles Copy
- Cups Copy
- Sensitive Composition I Copy
- Sensitive Composition II Copy
- Vase Design Copy
- Spaceship Sketching Copy
- Watch Sketching Copy
- Shelving Skething Copy
- FH1.8 – Product Design Copy
- FH1.9 – Electric Drill Copy
- FH2.0 – Castle Design Materials Copy
- FH2.8 – Rotation Object Copy
- FH3.6 – Architecture Poster Design Copy
- FH3.8 – Animal Skulls Copy
- FH3.9 – Wooden Toy Design Copy
- Lesson #20 People Sketches Entourage Copy
- Lesson #21 Product Design – Chair Design Study Copy
Urban and Landscape Design
- Architecture History 1 – Neolithic, Mesopotamian And Ancient Greek Architecture Copy
- Architecture History 2 – Roman and Byzantine Architecture Copy
- Architecture History 3 – Medieval, Romanesque And Gothic Architecture Copy
- Architecture History 4 – Renaissance Architecture Copy
- Architecture History 5 – Mannierist And Baroque Architecture Copy
- Architecture History 6 – Neoclassicism, Orientalism, Eclectism Copy
- Architecture History 7 – Early Modernism, Expressionism And Art Deco Copy
- Architecture History 8 – Modernism Copy
- Architecture History 9 – Postmodernism Copy
- Architecture History 10 – Contemporary Copy
- Lesson #8 Freehand Drawing 1.3 – The Classical Orders Of Architecture Copy
- Lesson #22 Architecture History – Classical Architecture Monuments Copy