Arch Drawing Academy
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 537
- Assessments Yes
BONUSES (for the first 100 people who join)
Ebook to do your own reading up on learning architectural drawing.
1.) My ebook on architectural drawing
This book will help you delve deep in what it means to really grow your drawing abilities as an architect. Complements the course. Audiobook also included.
Join the arch drawing community
2.) Private facebook mastermind group
Study alongside your peers, get live feedback on your work, join the community and grow all your abilities at once.
Extra bonus training to adapt your drawing skills to the digital medium
3.) Tablet sketching trainings
Adapt all you learned in traditional drawing to the digital mediul with these bonus trainings.
Month One - Introduction To Arch Drawing And Design
- Lesson #1 Introduction To Learning Architectural Drawing
- Lesson #2 Freehand Drawing 1.0 – Fundamental Box Perspectives
- Lesson #3 Technical Drawing 1.0 – Axonometrics And Triple Projection
- Lesson #4 Freehand Drawing 1.1 – Cube And Prism Building Sketches
- Lesson #5 Technical Drawing 1.1 – Simple Volumes Projection, Axonometrics And Sketches
- Lesson #6 Freehand Drawing 1.2 – Simple Volumes Composition
- Lesson #7 Technical Drawing 1.2 – Constructed Shadows Axonometrics
- Lesson #8 Freehand Drawing 1.3 – The Classical Orders Of Architecture
Month Two - Technical And Freehand Drawing Essentials
- Lesson #9 – Inner Game Of Architectural Drawing
- Lesson #10 Technical Drawing 1.3 – Barrel Vaults Isometrics
- Lesson #11 Freehand Drawing 1.4 – Real Life Objects Composition
- Lesson #12 Technical Drawing 1.4 – Cube On Diagonal
- Lesson #13 Freehand Drawing 1.5 – Constructed Perspective
- Lesson #14 Technical Drawing – Spatial Vision Axonometrics
- Lesson #15 Freehand Drawing 1.6 – Self-Portrait Composition
- Lesson #16 Technical Drawing 1.6 – Four Types Of Axonometric
Month Three - Advanced Drawing Techniques
- Lesson #17 Freehand Drawing 1.7 – Barrel Vault Pavilion
- Lesson #18 Technical Drawing 1.7- Descriptive Geometry Axonometrics
- Lesson #19 Trees And Shrubs Entourage
- Lesson #20 People Sketches Entourage
- Lesson #21 Product Design – Chair Design Study
- Lesson #22 Architecture History – Classical Architecture Monuments
- Lesson #23 Interior Design – Kitchen And Dining Area
- Lesson #24 Urban Design – Urban Square And Tower
So far so good.
Mcihael seems to know what he is talking about.
I am Civil Engineering graduate And I can say this is a real course.
It is the same teaching in University School Of Engineering But this is online course and very detailed . I can say Fantastic course Thank you very much !
Really great course.
If you are ready to hustle and dedicate time. Then this is the course for you. The instructor is very responsive, eloquent.
Great course for anyone wanting to improve in architectural skills
The course is so well structured and the lecturer explains everything so elaborately making it so easy to follow through. Highly recommended.
Barely half way gone and can already see great improvements in my architecture sketching. The course is well structured from start to finish and very easy to follow. Highly recommended.