Product Design 101
Check Out The Full FREE Lessons:
- How to draw basic box perspectives that are the fundamentals for drawing any product design out there.
- The basic volumes which are the building blocks for anything you will draw from now on in your design career.
- Draw simple product design objects, get used to the feel and graphics of product design.
- How to use these simple volumes to create a elegant volume composition.
- Take things further and apply these composition principles with real life objects.
- Draw an d design a detailed electric drill, represent it in triple projection, perspective and axonometric section.
- Take your understanding of design materials to the next level by drawing a weird rotation object made of stainless steel, wood and glass.
- Draw and design a playground castle – a key assignment where you will apply both product design and composition principles.
- Express your ideas clearly and confidently, draw any product design you come across.
- Make any product drawing look good, get a solid foundation of the graphics for product design.
- Master the thinking behind basic product design and use drawing as a key skill to grow and develop all your own ideas.
To sum things up, this is what you will get:
- Full lifetime access to this training and all the future updates.
- Over 20 hours of HD-quality video content.
- 90 videos teaching you 9 essential lessons to learn architectural technical drawing.
- 18 video crits that show you how your work should look like.
- 9 printer-ready PDFs.
- 3 BONUS lessons from different architectural drawing trainings.
100% satisfaction guarantee, 30-day refund to back everything up
Look, I want this course to be the best investment you ever made in your professional career. I am most definitely not perfect, but I do believe my courses are the best in the world! But hey, if for any reason the course isn’t what you expected, then feel free to ask me for a 100%, no hassle, no-questions-asked refund for the first 30 days! Fair is fair, you tried the training, it didn’t rise to the level of expectation so you get all your money back (and you can even keep the training, that is fine).