Draw Classical Architecture
The buildings presented in this course are examples of excellence for their specific architectural style and are used for teaching purposes only.
I do not own or have any merit for any of the original schematics or designs used as teaching references in this course, they are 100% the intellectual property of their specific authors.
For all chosen examples of buildings used as study references I have specified the author or authors.
I want to state this again just to be clear, the specific named authors have 100% intellectual property for the design at hand.
That being said, time to get to drawing!
How you will change after finishing this course :
- Get a core-level understanding of the history of contemporary and modern architecture by knowing the principles of and how to draw all classical architecture
- Upgrade your graphics and especially your line drawing by getting a solid skill in sketching and detailing these classical buildings
- Build up a visual repertoire of the essential, key classical architecture buildings
To sum it up, what you will get with this course:
- Full lifetime access to all the trainings and all future updates.
- Over 20 hours of HD-quality video content.
- 90 videos teaching you 9 essential lessons to learn architectural history
- 18 video crits that show you how your work should look like.
- 9 printer-ready PDFs.
- 3 BONUS lessons from other of my architectural drawing trainings.
Look, if you have absolutely no clue about classical architecture then you are missing out on a key part of your skill set as an architect. Furthermore, you know – your designs have absolutely no context to them.
The most horrible place you can be in is to have no clue about architectural history and attempt to draw and design your own ideas.
Inevitably you will produce work that is lacking an essential core-area of identity.
If you want to learn architectural history the right way (by drawing it) and want to upgrade your paradigm on the context of the architectural phenomenon then press the ‘add to cart’ button and I will see you on the inside!