Architectural Technical Drawing 101
In this course you will learn:
- How to draw basic axonometrics and simple shapes such as even triangles and ellipses in multiple coordinate systems.
- Understand and represent all the basic, standard volumes in triple projection and axonometric and the logic behind their shading and cast shadows.
- How to correctly construct shadows for all your axonometrics and three dimensional drawings.
- Draw a cube perfectly ballanced on its spatial diagonal in triple projectio nand axonometric.
- Develop spatial vision with efficient spatial vision-building exercises.
- Draw complex primitives with their specific sections for a cone and octhedron.
- A detailed introduction to descriptive geometry.
- Essential drawing exercises that will ‘get you smarter’ and ‘get your problem solving twice as fast’.
- The four types of axonometric that you will encounter in 99.99% of all your architecture work from now on.
This is how you will change and grow after finishing this course:
- You will master technical drawing in triple projection and various types of axonometric, be able to draw 90% of architecture you come by in your carrer in two dimensional or three dimensional architecture.
- You will become much more profecient in the rational part of design work – unlock your problem solving self.
- You will become much more organised and ballanced in your artistic drawings (learning technical drawing will get you insane results in your freehand drawing as well).
To sum things up, this is what you will get:
- Full lifetime access to this training and all the future updates
- Over 20 hours of HD-quality video content
- 90 videos teaching you 9 essential lessons to learn architectural technical drawing
- 18 video crits that show you how your work should look like
- 9 printer-ready PDFs