Architectural Constructed Perspective 101
- Learn how to draw the three essential types of box perspectives and thus understand everything that you see in space.
- How to sketch a detailed cube and prism house.
- The essential voplumes (draw them in triple porojection, axonometric and sketch), understand how their shadows logic applies to perspective.
- Draw a constructed perspective, adapt it to the 3 types of box perspective and then draw a detailed cube house.
- Learn how to draw ppl – upgrade your line drawing and and give all your constructed perspective scale.
- Learn how to draw trees and shrubs, get your line drawing to the next level, add story to all your drawings.
- Draw and design an elegant cube house in perspective, planar/frontal view and axonometrics (also implies advanced architectural concept ideas and graphics).
- Draw and design a dynamic prism house in perspective, planar/frontal view and axonometric (also upgrade your understanding of architectural visual language and arch graphics).
- Learn one-point perspective and apply it to a simple pavilion – learn how to also draw the pavilion in planar/frontal view, axonometric and freehand perspective sketch.
- understand the logic behind every image out there, know how to use your perspective skills as a key tool in your design arsenal.
- You will be able to oursource your 3d visual abilities from computer software back to the drawing board.
- You will get more confident in your design skills, as what you will learn from this course will teach you how to literally draw anything you come across in your architectural career by means of constructed perspective.
- Full lifetime access to all the trainings and all future updates
- Over 20 hours of HD-quality video content
- 90 videos teaching you 9 essential lessons to learn architectural technical drawing
- 18 video crits that show you how your work should look like
- 9 printer-ready PDFs