Architectural Constructed Perspective 101
Architectural constructed perspective is the trademark drawing of architects.
All architects sketch and do technical drawing, but you will agree and intuitively feel that constructed perspective is where both parts of the architect’s mindset meet.
It is like you can get this right only if you are good at beast – if you are too technical and not enough of an artist for instance, you will fail with constructed perspective.
Come on, be honest with yourself…
How many times you secretly fantasized about just picking up a pencil and triangles and just designing?
How many times did you not feel like a ‘real architect’ because you had no clue about the logic behind understanding what you see.
How many times you designs suffered because of you not knowing enough about drawing… or even worse how many times have you imagined things that you could not draw or how many times you were paranoid that ‘what happens if the power goes off and you don’t have your software there to draw your designs’.
Check Out The Full FREE Lessons:
In this course you will learn:
- Learn how to draw the three essential types of box perspectives and thus understand everything that you see in space.
- How to sketch a detailed cube and prism house.
- The essential voplumes (draw them in triple porojection, axonometric and sketch), understand how their shadows logic applies to perspective.
- Draw a constructed perspective, adapt it to the 3 types of box perspective and then draw a detailed cube house.
- Learn how to draw people – upgrade your line drawing and and give all your constructed perspective scale.
- Learn how to draw trees and shrubs, get your line drawing to the next level, add story to all your drawings.
- Draw and design an elegant cube house in perspective, planar/frontal view and axonometrics (also implies advanced architectural concept ideas and graphics).
- Draw and design a dynamic prism house in perspective, planar/frontal view and axonometric (also upgrade your understanding of architectural visual language and arch graphics).
- Learn one-point perspective and apply it to a simple pavilion – learn how to also draw the pavilion in planar/frontal view, axonometric and freehand perspective sketch.
- Understand the logic behind every image out there, know how to use your perspective skills as a key tool in your design arsenal.
- Outsource your 3d visual abilities from computer software back to the drawing board.
- Get more confident in your design skills, as what you will learn from this course will teach you how to literally draw anything you come across in your architectural career by means of constructed perspective.
- Full lifetime access to all the trainings and all future updates.
- Over 20 hours of HD-quality video content.
- 90 videos teaching you 9 essential lessons to learn architectural constructed perspective.
- 18 video crits that show you how your work should look like.
- 9 printer-ready PDFs.
- 3 BONUS lessons from other of my architectural drawing trainings.
- 15% discount coupon if you want to also get ‘Constructed Perspective Advanced’
100% satisfaction guarantee, 30-day refund to back everything up
I want this course to be the best investment you ever made in your professional career. I am most definitely not perfect, but I do believe my courses are the best in the world! But hey, if for any reason the course isn’t what you expected, then feel free to ask me for a 100%, no hassle, no-questions-asked refund for the first 30 days! Fair is fair, you tried the training, it didn’t rise to the level of expectation so you get all your money back (and you can even keep the training, that is fine).
Although an ‘introduction’, this is a very advanced training that will change everything about what you thought architectural drawing is.
It will on one hand give you the skills to visually express your ideas, on the other hand it will build up that discipline in your thinking due to understanding constructed perspective.
This training isn’t for everybody – most architects I have personally come across live under the delusion that they can somehow skip drawing as an essential skill set in their arsenal as they have an intrinsic talent that spares them from having to learn this.
If this is you, then I wish you all the best!
But if you are serious about wanting to get your skills to the next level, then click on the ‘Add To Cart’ button and I will see you on the other side!